[Telepathy] GSoC idea: Gnome Games + Telepathy Tube

Zhang Sen zh.jesse at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 05:45:50 PDT 2009

Hi Gaurav,
On Fri, 2009-03-20 at 16:11 +0530, Gaurav Mishra wrote:
> Well i think sudoku is game that was never made to be played
> multiplayer means it doent fit into multiplayer scenario
> rather we should go for "CHESS" which is typical  multiplayer game and
> its fun to play it against human opponent...

Yes sudoku is a loner's game now. But I think it will become much more
fun if we add networking into it.

And hopefully, all the gnome-games will be integrated with the whole
gnome desktop in the future, via telepathy. Gnome-sudoku will only be a
start. The one reason I choose sudoku over chess is that I am more
familiar with sudoku, which can help me make the soc better IMHO. Had I
worked with chess, I would certainly choose it :)

Cheers,
Zhang