[Telepathy] swapping return/ctrl-return keybindings

Sjoerd Simons sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk
Fri Mar 20 11:46:05 PDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 12:25:23PM +0000, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:01:44 +0000, Sjoerd Simons wrote:
> >
> > It would be very helpful for us if you could file wishlist bugs against
> > Empathy with the features you're still missing and especially why you're
> > missing them.
>
> Yeah I can do that.  My experience has been that generally wishlists from
> users get ignored and FOSS developers develop the features they want
> (i.e. they scratch their own itch -- which is what I was trying to so my
> self in this thread, but I don't have enough familiarity with GTK for
> this particular problem -- or the time to develop enough familiarity),
> which is most certainly fair enough.  It's their time after-all.
>
> But since you invited me to, I will.  Does empathy just use bugzilla for
> wishlist items?

Bugzilla is used for all issue including wishlist items. It can take a while
before we have a good look at them (depending on how urgent we think they are
and how much time we can spent on it), but if they are not in bugzilla we'll
certainly forget, so it's worth a try :)

  Sjoerd
--
Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.
		-- Seneca