[Telepathy] Fwd: TelepathyQt

Andre Magalhaes andrunko at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 12:19:39 PDT 2009

Forwarding to the list

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kenneth Rohde Christiansen <kenneth.christiansen at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 4:04 PM
Subject: TelepathyQt
To: André <andrunko at gmail.com>

Hi Andre,

Saw your discussion on the mailing list, nice.

I looked at some of your examples, nice stuff. I also saw that to use
the video stuff you need to use Gstreamer manually. Will there be any
convenience for this?
Looking at the code I wondered why you don' t use Qt coding style for privates?

+      mPriv(new Private)

Like using d and q pointers? Like the private is always called d and
it it initialized with its owner which is stores as q.
Also I saw that some places you have signals with the name Exposed,
normally Qt doesn't use exposed, but RepaintRequested etc.
Minor comments but anyway.

Take care,
Kenneth

--