[Telepathy] possible Bug Ubuntu 9.10 and GNOME, Empathy, Nautilus 2.18.1

Edenhofer Stefan edenhofer.stefan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 08:53:47 PST 2009

Hi,

first of all, thanks for the quick responses to my message.
After restart, the update manager popped up ^^, so i have now 2.28.1.1.
Sry maybe i should have run an apt update before.

So i´ll keep observing empathy.

I don´t know if i would be able to write an appropriate bug report now,
but i downloaded the sources(thanks to the emaillist, without it i would
have never find the link to the repository)

But i´m completely knew in C++, normally i´m only code java.

thanks,

Stefan