[Telepathy] TpHandler

Xavier Claessens xclaesse at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 03:02:36 PST 2009

Le mardi 24 novembre 2009 à 10:33 +0000, Guillaume Desmottes a écrit :
> Le mardi 24 novembre 2009 à 10:40 +1100, Danielle Madeley a écrit :
> > Hey all,
> >
> > Based on a suggestion from Sjoerd, I have put together TpHandler, a
> > GObject class that handles practically all of the heavy-lifting required
> > to implement a Handler.
>
> Maybe TpClientHandler would be better name? It would fit better the spec
> and would avoid the confusion with TpHandle (I first read 'TpHandle' as
> your mail subject :).
>
> But maybe having a longer name doesn't worth it.

If we are going to have a general class for Observer, Handler and
Approver, maybe we can name it TpClient, to be generic. Or we can have a
TpClient baseclass (could be abstract), with TpClientObserver,
TpClientHandler and TpClientApprover subclasses.

I didn't look at your code yet, so I don't know if that makes really
sense. Just dropping ideas.

Xavier Claessens.