[Telepathy] GUI Design Proposal

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk
Wed Oct 21 02:06:39 PDT 2009

Le mardi 20 octobre 2009 à 19:07 +0200, Orfeo Ciano a écrit :
> Hoping that you'll agree with my proposal.

Actually no, I totally disagree.

Good news is, thanks to Telepathy's very modular design, you can write
your own contact list (or any other part of the UI) and easily replace
Empathy's one.

Actually it's not totally possible atm but we plan to divide Empathy
into smaller apps during the 2.29 cycle which will make that easier to
do.

So feel free to start implementing your own contact list application;
Empathy doesn't aim to fit all the needs of all the users in the
world. :)

	G.