[Telepathy] [TELEPATHY] receiving a split second of audio on any protocol

Reimundo Heluani rheluani at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 16:03:57 PDT 2009

Calling from empathy to a windows or mac os X box on
Gabble/SIP/butterfly. The other box can hear me without trouble but I
can only hear the first word and then silence (I can hear about 0.2
seconds of each audio chat).

This might be a problem with gst-plugins-farsight but I don't know how
to debug it. I am attaching the debug logs of gabble and empathy,
perhaps someone here can help me a little, I've spent several hours
throughout this month without any luck. The setup I am running is quite
the latest stable:

empathy-2.28.0
farsight2-0.0.15 gst-plugins-farsight-0.12.11
gst-plugins-bad-0.10.14      gst-plugins-good-0.10.16
gst-plugins-base-0.10.24     gst-plugins-ugly-0.10.11
telepathy-butterfly-0.5.1
telepathy-farsight-0.0.11
telepathy-gabble-0.8.3
telepathy-glib-0.7.37