[Telepathy] API Draft for high level tubes in tp-qt4

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 05:55:11 PDT 2010

Hello,

please find attached a new version of tp-qt4 high level tubes.

This time they're really high level - I tried keeping the API (and parameters
as well) as similar as possible to tp-qt4 file transfers - it also features
the same mean of creation by using TubeChannelCreationProperties.

My only concern is if it is possible to obtain all the needed properties from
a QIODevice when offering/creating a StreamTube.

(The package does not include the new functions in Account, but they're
obviously there)

Please comment on this one - if you're happy enough, I'll start hacking on
them straight away ;)

--

Dario Freddi
KDE Developer