[Telepathy] Telepathy-people renamed to Folks (was Re: Early draft of Telepathy-People architecture)

Travis Reitter travis.reitter at collabora.co.uk
Tue Apr 27 08:58:02 PDT 2010

The project has been renamed to Folks, so I've updated the wiki page
(and git repository name) accordingly:

http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/wiki/Folks

Telepathy is certainly an important part of the project, but we didn't
want to convey the idea that this project is meant to only pull together
Telepathy contacts.

-Travis