[Telepathy] vi + collaborative editing + tubes

Reimundo Heluani rheluani at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 02:34:25 PDT 2010

Hello list, I am a complete noob/amateur trying to go through the code
in the telepathy-book in my free time. Just as a way of learning I was
hoping to work on collaborative editing through tubes on vi. I found
some plugins for gvim that would export the buffer via D-BUS in

http://alban.apinc.org/blog/collaborative-editing/

And a plugin for gedit and tubes over jabber in:

http://matt.colyer.name/projects/collaborate/

Both are old though and I was wandering if there's been anything on the
subject going on. I am just looking to anything introductory, from code
to forums threads, I figured someone here would know of something that I
should definitely try before waisting my time.

Thanks,

R.