[Telepathy] problems in running the insect-channel/inspect-contact in telepathy

ved kpl ved.kpl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 02:42:49 PDT 2010

Hi,.

Can anybody please tell me what arguments I need to pass to
telepathy-example-inspect-channel / telepathy-example-inspect-contact
with an  example , standard arguments, if any? I am just running it
out of the box on my ubuntu desktop.

I already tried bus names .. etc from the debug logs of empathy...
but no luck. I keep getting the following dump.

WARNING **: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NameHasNoOwner: Could not get
owner of name

All i need  is a sample/example of format that i need to pass as args
to inspect-channel/inspect-contact.

I am trying to understand the telepathy framework.
Help greatly appreciated.

Awaiting ,

Thanks,
Vikram