[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: libfolks 0.1.13

Philip Withnall philip.withnall at collabora.co.uk
Wed Aug 11 09:25:30 PDT 2010

libfolks 0.1.13 is now available for download from:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/folks/0.1/folks-0.1.13.tar.bz2
sha256sum:
991d692e383005562844cb19f0d2b184debe080737bedc0ecc3cb87f6e25bd89

libfolks 0.1.13 — To explore the starry nature ov my rage
Libfolks pulls together contacts from any number of accounts supported
by the libfolks backends. This release includes a Telepathy backend
complete enough to power Empathy. We would like to include
additional backends (especially evolution-data-server), so let us know
if we can help!

Contact linking is now supported using a basic key file backend.

libfolks is not yet API or ABI stable, so please proceed with caution.

For more information, see the Folks wiki page:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/wiki/Folks

What's new?
===========
* Silence more debug messages (Philip Withnall)
* Add a key file backend and linking support (Philip Withnall)
* Improve how we find the telepathy-glib Vala bindings (Travis Reitter)
* Improve our syncing behaviour to not overwrite aliases, groups, etc.
as much as possible (Philip Withnall)

Dependencies
libfolks and depend upon core GNOME libraries (GLib, GIO, etc.), as well
as the latest release of Vala.

The Telepathy backend also requires a recent release of
telepathy-glib, built to include its Vala bindings.

Contributing/Contact