[Telepathy] ConnectionManagerLowlevel

Olli Salli ollisal at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 04:23:01 PST 2010

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 2:14 PM, Andre Moreira Magalhaes
<andre.magalhaes at collabora.co.uk> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On Fri, 2010-12-17 at 12:26 +0100, nicola at nicoladefilippo.it wrote:
>> Hi,
>> i have installed telepathy-qt4-0..5.0 (sudo make install), but
>> in /usr/local/include/telepathy-1.0/TelepathyQt4/ missing
>> ConnectionManagerLowlevel header file. I copied it with cp. Is it a
>> bug?
> Yep, it's a bug and thanks for reporting, it will be fixed in the next
> release 0.5.2.
>
> BR
> Andre

Out of interest, what do you need the lowlevel functionality for?
While I agree that this is a real bug, the stuff in it is semi-hidden
for a reason - namely, regular Telepathy UIs operating in the usual
setup with an AM/CD (mission-control) present shouldn't use its
functionality directly.

--

Br,
Olli Salli