[Telepathy] simple echobot with telepathy-haze

Anand CVR anandcvr01 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 13:05:54 PST 2010

Thanks Prasad. I already tried the example in the book. It works fine with
gabble. But it does not work with haze. My posting to this mailing list
related to that is here:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/telepathy/2010-January/004169.html

I'm using Ubuntu 9.10.

Please let me know if you have got it working.
Thanks,
Anand