[Telepathy] How to do PubSub implementation with Telepathy/Python?

Paddy Carman paddy.carman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 16:17:54 PST 2010

Hi All,
    I'm trying to implement a simple Pubsub application with
Telepathy/Python (based on XEP-0060). I have done quite a bit of
googling on this, but I'm not able to find an answer.  I did look at
the OLPC code, but seems to me that it is not the XEP-0060
implementation. Am I right? I'd appreciate if someone can help me out
here.

* Does Telepathy provide interfaces to do PubSub (similar to SimplePresence)?
* If so, how do I do it and is there example code somewhere?

Thanks,
Anand