[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: libfolks 0.1.9

Travis Reitter travis.reitter at collabora.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 19:14:30 PDT 2010

libfolks 0.1.9 is now available for download from:

http://people.collabora.co.uk/~treitter/folks/folks-0.1.9.tar.bz2
sha256sum:
a6548228153a986a6d9f1921979df7acf0ccbd8b4e2d4e9b0418b05bdc52727c

libfolks 0.1.9 - Think I'll get it done yesterday
This is the first release of the contact aggregation library, libfolks.
Libfolks pulls together contacts from any number of accounts supported
by the libfolks backends. This release includes a Telepathy backend
complete enough to power Empathy [1]. We would like to include
additional backends (especially evolution data server), so let us know
if we can help!

Contact linking ("merging") is not yet supported, but it will be
shortly.

For more information, see the Folks wiki page:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/wiki/Folks

Contributing/Contact