[Telepathy] papyon has a new home

Jonny Lamb jonny.lamb at collabora.co.uk
Wed Jul 14 03:37:17 PDT 2010

Hi all.

It's that time of the year again, when our offspring leave the nest to
go onto bigger and better things. This time, our faithful little MSN
library that powers the telepathy-butterfly connection manager is off
to its own freedesktop turf.

Homepage:

    http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/papyon

Git repository:

    http://cgit.freedesktop.org/papyon/
    git://anongit.freedesktop.org/papyon
    ssh://git.freedesktop.org/git/papyon

Bugzilla links:

    https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?product=papyon
    https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=papyon

Releases:

    http://www.freedesktop.org/software/papyon/releases/

New mailing lists:

        and

So, update your bookmarks, change your git remotes, update your list
subscriptions, and update your debian/watch files. The old releases
location and old git repository will be sticking around for a bit
while people move across to their shiny new locations, but they won't
be updated!

Cheers,

--
Jonny Lamb, UK