[Telepathy] Audio/Video call using Telepathy

prakash b alwaysbcool at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 20:37:01 PDT 2010

Hi ,

Thanks to Mr. Will Thompson for immediate reply .

Actually i want to establish an video call between two pc in closed LAN -
Which has no external Internet connection.
So we would like to configure a SIP server internally.

So in this case i cant use Google talk/Jabber ..

So could you please help by providing necessary details in this regard...

Thanks and Regards,
Kash.