[Telepathy] Need someone to test Empathy/Telepathy with ?

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk
Tue Jun 8 01:15:15 PDT 2010

Le mardi 08 juin 2010 à 16:24 +0900, YannUbuntu a écrit :
> Dear all,
>
> We are a group of Jabber&SIP testers on the ubuntu-fr forum, don't
> hesitate to add our Jabber adresses and do tests (video/audio) with us,
> some of us speak English.
> See here: http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/viewtopic.php?pid=3504884#p3504884

Hi Yannick,

Glad to see you are interested in VoIP. :)
Doing interop tests is great and all but *please* don't forget to
forward issues to us (upstream). If you experience issues with Empathy
please report bugs on https://bugzilla.gnome.org
You'll be eventually asked to forward the bug to
http://bugs.freedesktop.org if the bug is in a TP backend.

As Ubuntu users I guess you are aware of our PPA:
https://edge.launchpad.net/~telepathy/+archive/ppa
Using it is generally a good idea when doing such tests as it contains
latest releases of most of the TP stack.

If you really want to test latest cool things, you may be interested in
Muji. See:
http://blogs.gnome.org/danni/2010/06/07/muji-multi-user-jingle/
http://sjoerd.luon.net/posts/2010/06/is_that_a_tea_cosy_on_your_head/
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/wiki/MujiDemoClient