[Telepathy] Steven Ferreira a big wish for empathy :)

steven ferreira steven.ferreira91 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 08:02:31 PDT 2010

Hi Empathy Team,

My idea is a collaboration between empathy and other well known open source
im-clients like Emesene, Adium, Pidgin, Kopete, ...
What is behind the collaboration ?
It would be awesome if empathy would come with some games per default.
So why i suggest the collaboration between Empathy and the others Im-Clients
?
Well it's simply because many people use them and Empathy could work
together with them to create games which are compatible in Empathy, Adium,
Pidgin, Kopete, ...
The advantage of this game collaboration is that you can play them on any
application and on any platform.

Pidgin => Windows, Linux
Adium => Mac
Emesene => Windows, Linux, Mac
Kopete => Linux (but KDE Environment)
Empathy => Linux

Another Idea is to change the whole Interface in Empathy with a
background/pictures. (something like Personas for Firefox)

http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/ is a collaboration/meeting for graphics
applications something similiar for chat applications would be nice too.

I really like Empathy, it just keeps getting better so don't stop developing
it and i would be happy if someone writes me back =) !