[Telepathy] thinking about a new log format for telepathy-logger

Danielle Madeley danielle.madeley at collabora.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 18:41:31 PDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-03-15 at 14:06 +0100, Guillaume Desmottes wrote:

> As I said on the bug [1], it would be good that the store is "sync tool"
> friendly [2]. Not really sure what that implies but that's something it
> would be good to keep in mind I think.

Hmm, this level of synchronisation suggests that the user would want to
use CouchDB or similar. telepathy-logger backends are modular, and with
a small amount of work could be made fully pluggable (I think this is
worth doing), so there could possibly be something like a CouchDB plugin
in the future.

--danni

--
Danielle Madeley
Software Developer, Collabora Ltd.                  Melbourne, Australia

www.collabora.co.uk