[Telepathy] Announce: telepathy-glib 0.10.1
simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Wed Mar 24 12:34:22 PDT 2010
The "usually quite loud" release. This version includes all the bugfixes from
0.8.2, plus some documentation improvements in code added since 0.8.
telepathy-glib is the GObject binding for the Telepathy real-time communication
framework, which can be used to implement user interfaces, connection managers
(protocol backends), and other Telepathy components.
The latest reviewed code is always available from:
* Don't make an idle call to put received messages in the TpMessageMixin
queue, potentially avoiding a reference leak (Vivek)
* tp_contacts_mixin_set_contact_attribute now takes a const gchar *
instead of a gchar * (mikhailz)
* Escape the doc-comments better in generated service interfaces (smcv)
* Fix some typos and broken cross-references in the documentation, and
improve the TpAccount documentation (smcv)
* Chain up to GObject's dispose method when destroying a
* Remove a misleading debug message from tp_list_connection_names (wjt)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 793 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the telepathy