[Telepathy] Announce: telepathy-salut 0.3.12
simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Thu May 20 04:35:42 PDT 2010
The "maybe your browser has turned religious" release.
telepathy-salut is an implementation of link-local XMPP (XEP-0174), which is
compatible with iChat/Bonjour for serverless communication on a local network.
It also has its own protocol, "Clique", for serverless multicast chatrooms
on local networks.
* Merge back most of the portability improvements from Gabble's copy of Gibber
* Use automake silent rules (--enable-silent-rules) instead of shave (smcv)
* fd.o #22970, Debian #565154: don't try to support credential-passing on
non-Linux platforms, fixing compilation there (smcv)
* fd.o #27289: set the Properties flag on group channels for round-trip
* fd.o #20732 (partial): allow the user to leave MUCs with RemoveMembers()
* Implement the error path for ContactList channel requests correctly (smcv)
* Fix compilation in the tr_TR.UTF-8 locale (Maiku)
* Use the right timestamps on message delivery reports (Jonny)
* Stop working around fd.o #15092, which was fixed in telepathy-glib (cassidy)
* fd.o #26152: make critical warnings fatal by default (smcv)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 793 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the telepathy