[Telepathy] error on GQuark interface

Simon McVittie simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Mon Nov 1 03:52:23 PDT 2010

On Mon, 01 Nov 2010 at 16:25:16 +0800, sipxuser sipx wrote:
> The compiler complains about the expression "GQuark
> interface", because "interface" is a key word in VC environment.

I replied to your mail about this in a previous thread, subject
"Re: [Telepathy] _gen/svc.c". Please see the message with

(We've removed all the occurrences of 'interface' that we can, but we can't
change that one without breaking compatibility on all platforms. There is
a workaround, for which see my earlier mail.)