[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: Empathy 2.91.2

frederik.nnaji at gmail.com frederik.nnaji at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 17:58:43 PST 2010

Thanks for yet another wonderful release ;)

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 16:35, Guillaume Desmottes <
guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk> wrote:

> You can visit the project web site:
> http://live.gnome.org/Empathy
>
> What's New?
> ===========
> The text channel handler has been split to its own process
> (empathy-chat).
> Thanks to Vitaly Minko, you can now add new words to the dictionary
> using the spelling menu.

Where do i have to start if i want to modify the "Contact List" window as to
make it dockable?
I would like to dock it to the right edge of the screen, when open.
Does Empathy have gconf keys or any other configuration options for that
sort of modification, or could you recommend an abstraction level in the
code for me to enter into?

Thanks again and please forgive me if i'm repeating somebody elses question
here..