[Telepathy] Announce: telepathy-salut 0.4.0
tomeu.vizoso at collabora.co.uk
Wed Oct 6 09:30:43 PDT 2010
The "a stable branch that doesn't go anywhere is the most stable of all"
release is the first in the 0.4.x series.
telepathy-salut is an implementation of link-local XMPP (XEP-0174),
which is compatible with iChat/Bonjour for serverless communication on a
It also has its own protocol, "Clique", for serverless multicast
chatrooms on local networks.
* Remove the GibberResolver and all its infrastructure (smcv)
* Use the normal, safer telepathy-glib priv idioms (smcv)
* Add salut_connection_get_implemented_interfaces (smcv)
* Make tests more robust (smcv)
* Remove examples and OpenSSL support from libgibber (smcv)
* Remove SASL support (smcv)
* Remove now-unused MD5 implementation (smcv)
* Remove the activity when its channel has been closed, as Gabble does
More information about the telepathy