[Telepathy] Announce: telepathy-spec 0.21.3
simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 12:09:58 PDT 2010
The "I used a goto today, gleefully and intentionally" release.
telepathy-spec is the document defining the Telepathy real-time communication
framework's D-Bus API, from which all our other projects are derived.
New stable API:
• fd.o #27835: Conn.AddClientInterest, Conn.RemoveClientInterest allow
clients to subscribe to specialized interfaces in a generic way (smcv)
• fd.o #30703: Chan.I.DTMF.TonesDelayed and support for 'p', 'x', ',' and 'w'
in dialstrings (smcv)
• fd.o #13349: Conn.I.MailNotification is now considered stable. Changes
since draft 1:
· remove the Subscribe and Unsubscribe methods: you should call
AddClientInterest and RemoveClientInterest instead
• fd.o #30088: Protocol.I.Presence is now considered stable, with no
changes since draft 1
• a new error code, PickedUpElsewhere, used by Call (jonny)
Changes to experimental API:
• more changes to Call and its related interfaces (jonny)
· fd.o #28720: remove Early_Media disposition
· fd.o #28719: document Call.Stream.Endpoint
· fd.o #28735: document local state of Pending_Send
· fd.o #28704: add signals for relay info and STUN servers
· fd.o #29595: add Call.Stream.LocalSendingStateChanged
· fd.o #29596: split Call.Stream.Members into RemoteMembers and
• <tp:xor-requires> allows interfaces to be shared between Call and StreamedMedia
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 793 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the telepathy