[Telepathy] _gen/svc.c

Simon McVittie simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Tue Oct 26 02:41:19 PDT 2010

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 at 14:38:16 +0800, sipxuser sipx wrote:
> I'm trying to build telepathy Gabble Connection Manager, with the guidanc of
> http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/wiki/Windows. But when running cmake,
> the error message show that file svc.c was missing.

It's a generated file. For each file listed in BUILT_SOURCES in the autotools
build system, you'll need to apply some sort of special handling in CMake
to run the same code-generation tools, similar to how they're run in the
autotools build system.

(The same answer applies to your other email; you'll need to generate
*-signals-marshal.{list,c,h} similarly.)