[Telepathy] how to specify codec and encoding/decoding pipeline for empathy?

Zhao, Halley halley.zhao at intel.com
Sun Sep 5 23:47:17 PDT 2010

I want to specify a dedicated v4l2src and encoder for video conference, where should it happen? Inside farsight or inside empathy?

Since my v4l2src works in shared memory mode, and encoder is hw accelerated; my encoding pipeline differ from usual ones.
Is there any detailed doc to understand empathy? Is there any doc on work division between farsight and empathy?

I try to grep 'fsrtpconference' in empathy, no result found, how does empathy use the libraries what farsight provide?

thanks

ZHAO, Halley (Aihua)
Email: halley.zhao at intel.com<blocked::mailto:aihua.zhao at intel.com>
Tel: +86(21)61166476   iNet: 8821-6476