[Telepathy] Call for help for Telepathy IRC workshop session

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 7 08:03:26 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

For Ubuntu Application Developer Week
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAppDeveloperWeek/) we run a week long
set of IRC workshops for authors who want to learn how to make
applications.

For obvious reasons we'd love to have a session on Telepathy. I am
looking for a volunteer to run a session. Something along the lines of
"How to use Telepathy in your application", or something like that.
Sessions are 55 minutes and include Q+A from the attendees. Here's an
example of a past session:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/openweekKarmic/IntroTelepathy

We're running out of slots so if you can help please feel free to send
me a mail off list!

Schedule: 27 September - 1 October
Available Slots: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAppDeveloperWeek/Timetable

Thanks!