[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: Empathy 2.31.92

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 03:55:30 PDT 2010

Le mardi 14 septembre 2010 à 12:25 +0200, Guillaume Desmottes a écrit :
> What's New?
> ===========

I forgot to mention that Empathy 2.31.92 now depends on telepathy-glib
0.11.15.
Sorry for that.

> The "I'm on a horse" release.
>
> This is the GNOME 2.32 release candidate. A bunch of meta-contacts related
> bugs have been fixed and the audio/video client has been improved to
> reduce the bandwith used by the video stream.
>
> We also use the stable API of the Conference, ServerTLSConnection and
> TLSCertificate interfaces so you should upgrade to telepathy-gabble 0.9.18
> if you want to use these features.

To be clearer, Conference is used to create and join private chats with
more than 2 users. ServerTLSConnection and TLSCertificate are used to
prompt users when trying to connect to a server having an untrusted
certificates.

	G.