[Telepathy] Telepathy on Maemo5

Olli Salli ollisal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 05:26:19 PDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Felipe Crochik <felipe at crochik.com> wrote:
> Olli,
> Thank you, it sure sounds better than I had hoped for.
> Is there any documentation readily available on how to package a new
> telepathy-qt4 lib and on how to keep it as a separate instance? I assume
> replacing the "current" package on maemo5 is not an option or a good idea.
>
> Thanks again,
> Felipe

It won't be replaced per se, as the current .so version is .1 and the
one for tp-qt4-0.2 is .0. So there will be telepathy-qt4.so.0 and
telepathy-qt4.so.1, parallel-installed.

I don't have any information to give you on the actual packaging
though, as I haven't done any Maemo packaging myself.

--

Br,
Olli Salli