[Telepathy] Telepathy farstream started

Sjoerd Simons sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 09:11:23 PST 2011

Hey,

As a lot of people know we've been working on a new and exiting Call
specification a while now. One piece that's been missing for a long time
is to have some C farsight glue for Call.

Luckily this has now changed :) A new library was born called
telepathy-farstream. Why not telepathy-farsight one might ask, well,
first of all we need to break the API and ABI to do this nicely.

Furthermore we've been planning to rename Farsight2 itself to Farstream
for a while now, which Olivier promised me to do within the next two
weeks.

So it seemed appropriate to for telepathy-farstream to take the plunge
now and lead the path to farstream :)

Code is available at:
  http://cgit.freedesktop.org/telepathy/telepathy-farstream/

Warning this is very much in the early early alpha stage, so please
beware :)
--
Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk>
Collabora Ltd.