[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-qt4 0.5.7
Andre Moreira Magalhaes
andre.magalhaes at collabora.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 15:58:23 PST 2011
The "fit for galoshes" release.
telepathy-qt4 is a Qt 4 C++ binding for the Telepathy real-time
communication framework, which can be used to implement user interfaces,
loggers and other Telepathy components.
The latest reviewed code is always available from:
* Make the debug subsystem as no-op as possible when debugging is
disabled at runtime with Tp::enableDebug(false) and
* fd.o#33123 - Bind Protocol.Avatars.
* fd.o#33124 - Bind Protocol.Presence.
* fd.o#33116 - Added support for passing hints to channel requests,
also making channel requests marginally more efficient CPU and
memory wise in the process.
* fd.o#33117 - Added support for extracting hints from ChannelRequests.
* fd.o#33117 - Added support for ChannelRequests reporting the channel
created for them on success, for further observation.
* fd.o#34131 - Writing avatar cache into $HOME with scratchbox.
* Unstable generated future-* headers being installed (although nothing
declared in them was ever exported in the library).
* Possible crashes in Channel internal updateContacts function when
just the self handle changed.
More information about the telepathy