[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-qt4-yell 0.1.1
Andre Moreira Magalhaes
andre.magalhaes at collabora.co.uk
Wed Feb 16 13:12:24 PST 2011
The "keep calling" release.
TelepathyQt4Yell is an extension library for TelepathyQt4. It adds
support for some DRAFT interfaces that could not land in TelepathyQt4
itself due to API/ABI stability rules as well as some not-yet-final
Once the interfaces are final and the implementation is ready, the code
will move to TelepathyQt4 itself and removed from here.
The latest reviewed code is always available from:
* Removed CallChannel::awaitingLocal/RemoteAnswer in favour of
* Added auto-generate classes for Call.Content.CodecOffer,
Call.Content.Media, Call.Content.Mute, Call.Stream.EndPoint,
* Added high-level API for Call.CallState/CallFlags/InitialTransport/
MutableContents properties and Call.CallStateChanged.
* Added Telepathy Farstream support through a new static library.
* Minor documentation fixes.
More information about the telepathy