[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-qt4 0.5.2
Andre Moreira Magalhaes
andre.magalhaes at collabora.co.uk
Mon Jan 3 13:24:15 PST 2011
The "I'm not subscribed now, right? WRONG" release.
telepathy-qt4 is a Qt 4 C++ binding for the Telepathy real-time
communication framework, which can be used to implement user interfaces,
loggers and other Telepathy components.
The latest reviewed code is always available from:
* Added Or/NotFilter classes making it more flexible to use the Filter
* Channel invalidation reasons now more accurately describe what
happened, including a new error TP_QT4_ERROR_ORPHANED for the
corresponding Connection getting invalidated from whichever reason.
* Added support for ContactList and ContactGroups interfaces improving
performance of Connection::FeatureRoster/Groups when the CM
supports the new interfaces.
* ContactManager PendingOperations finish at consistent times wrt
actual state changes when used with a CM sporting the new
* Deprecated Contact/ContactManager signals carrying a
Channel::GroupMemberChangeDetails param for
publish/subscription/block state changes and added new signals that
should be used in new code.
* fd.o #31464 - Added Channel::requestLeave() for leaving channels more
gracefully than closing them; StreamedMediaChannel::hangupCall now
* Properly install TelepathyQt4/ConnectionManagerLowLevel.
* A race condition causing proxies to be needlessly dropped from the
factory cache and hence new proxies built for a future request, and
eventually hitting an assert in onProxyInvalidated as a result
* Memory leaks when using Connection::FeatureRoster/RosterGroups where
the connection and roster channels were leaking.
* fd.o#29728 - ContactManager::addGroup and removeGroup are
* fd.o#29735 - Roster API semantics are error / race condition prone.
More information about the telepathy