[Telepathy] telepathy-mission-control 5.7.2
vivek at collabora.co.uk
Wed Jan 19 09:45:39 PST 2011
telepathy-mission-control 5.7.2 (2011-01-18)
The "Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow" release.
• telepathy-glib ≥ 0.13.7 is now required.
• The functionality from the draft ChannelDispatcher.Interface.Hints and
ChannelRequest.Interface.Hints interfaces is now on the main CD and CR
interfaces, since it became stable in telepathy-spec 0.21.5. (cassidy)
• fd.o#32979: AccountManager.Interface.Hidden.DRAFT1 (wjt)
Changes to unstable API:
• Support for the draft MinimumPresence interface has been removed. (wjt)
• Various bugs in the test suite, some caused by telepathy-glib changes
and others which have been lingering for a while, have been fixed.
• Certain account properties, such as Nickname, are now more reliably
saved to disk when they are updated. (wjt)
• The 'commit' virtual method for account storage plugins is once again
optional, as documented and as was previously the case.
• libaccounts backend cannot be as eager to flush to disc as the regular
keyfile backend as it is shared and excessive locking can interfere
with other libaccounts clients (eeejay)
Tarball and signature:
Vivek Dasmohapatra (fledermaus) <vivek at collabora.co.uk>
More information about the telepathy