[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-glib 0.13.11

Jonny Lamb jonny.lamb at collabora.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 08:52:43 PST 2011

The “and, erm … I own an M-16 fully-automatic ground assault rifle”
release.

Also, my first telepathy-glib release! I hope you're as excited as I
am.

tarball: http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-glib/telepathy-glib-0.13.11.tar.gz
signature: http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-glib/telepathy-glib-0.13.11.tar.gz.asc

Enhancements:

• fd.o#32053: The TpContactSearch object has been added. It represents
  ongoing searches for contacts. (pochu)

Fixes:

• fd.o#32551: tp_base_client_set_observer_recover now works with all
  possible gboolean arguments! (jonny)

• tp_debug_timestamped_log_handler will now print the message and not
  just the time, which was broken over a year ago. (jonny)

• TpProtocol will now consider a manager file's AuthenticationTypes
  value. (jonny)

--
Jonny Lamb, UK
jonny.lamb at collabora.co.uk