[Telepathy] Empathy

AndreW andy.evg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 14:45:41 PST 2011

Hello.
Sorry, if I write to incorrect adress, I hope this letter will come to
the Empathy developers.

Empathy is a good IM-client and it is default client in Ubuntu. But I'm
forced to use the other IM-client. Problem is in using of many protocols
(2 ICQ, 2 jabber, gmail, facebook) and Empathy don't separate this
protocols in contact list. It is very unconfortable.
Make, please, the function of separation of porocols in contact list
optional (for example: view - separate protocols).

The other proposals with sorting by groups are unusable.
I send the screenshot with the example.

I wait your answer.
Thank you!