[Telepathy] Status of Telepathy Python

Jiri Baum jiri at baum.com.au
Mon Jun 6 22:24:23 PDT 2011

Hello,

Mystilleef:
> Also are there any Free Software Python apps that have been written with
> Telepathy?

I've made a start on one, but have been rather neglecting it for the last year
or so...  However, the Telepathy Tube aspect is fairly functional — it works,
but many less common situations are not handled. Feel free to copy stuff!

http://www.baum.com.au/connectr

> I'd be more qualified to contribute when I know what I'm doing. Newbies like
> myself shouldn't be anywhere near the docs or examples. :-)

Heh, where do you think the "DTube tutorial" on the wiki came from... Like
you, I couldn't find any documentation aimed at app writers, so as I figured
it out, I wrote it up as a tutorial. Somebody else even edited the code since
(though not the tutorial), but I can't find a "history" button on the wiki so
I can't see what was changed since I last touched it.

Jiri
--
Jiri Baum <jiri at baum.com.au>                   http://www.baum.com.au/sabik