[Telepathy] Telepathy 1.0 will never happen

Will Thompson will.thompson at collabora.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 06:24:03 PDT 2011

On 08/06/11 10:52, Simon McVittie wrote:
> Beyond that, whatever. I'd personally go for something like this (imagining
> Gabble and a Wocky submodule to be part of the One Big Module, for the sake
> of argument):

(Note that I don't think that CMs should live in the one big module.)

I don't think submodules are a good idea because then we'll still have
to have a tonne of branches rather than just one branch to add a new
feature to the core, which is one of the things this restructuring is
trying to avoid.

--
Will