[Telepathy] Announce: telepathy-gabble 0.13.2

Will Thompson will.thompson at collabora.co.uk
Fri Jun 24 12:14:06 PDT 2011

The “Minotaur Shock” release. This includes all of the fixes from the
0.12.3 release (and no other changes since 0.13.1).

tarball: http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-gabble/telepathy-gabble-0.13.2.tar.gz
signature: http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-gabble/telepathy-gabble-0.13.2.tar.gz.asc
git: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/telepathy/telepathy-gabble

Enhancements:

• autogen.sh now honours the NOCONFIGURE environment variable, for
  compatibility with gnome-autogen.sh. (Colin Walters)

Fixes:

• Empty aliases stored on the roster are now ignored. Additionally, if
  we've cached a contact's JID as their alias on our roster (because we
  couldn't find a better alias), and we come across a better alias for
  the contact (via a PEP nickname push, or by fetching their vCard for
  some other reason), we now replace the JID with that better alias.
  (fd.o#27361, Will)

• We now handle receiving unavailable presence from our contacts before
  we receive the roster correctly. Previously, this would cause those
  contacts to be stuck in state 'unknown' rather than 'offline' until
  they next came online. (fd.o#38603, Will)

• Don't make assertions about TpChannelIface:handle-type's value in
  GabbleFileTransferChannel's set_property implementation. The
  property's not really writeable—the getter returns a constant value
  for it anyway—and this fixes a crash with telepathy-glib 0.15.2, in
  which the default value has changed from NONE to UNKNOWN. (Will)

--
Will