[Telepathy] python-telepathy with TLS

Paddy Carman paddy.carman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 17:36:00 PST 2011

Problem fixed. The ejabber certificate file was not in the right format.
Once I put domain cert + key + Intermediary cert in the file, that problem
was fixed.

One related issue: When I ran the example.py code on MeeGo, the client
bailed out with "Cert_Untrusted" error.  It took a while for me to figure
out where to put the CA certificate on the client machine (had to go through
the changelog file to get this info!). For the benefit of others, the
location is:/etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt

-PC