[Telepathy] Logger moving away from Channel.Type.Text deprecated API

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.co.uk
Thu Mar 10 13:54:24 PST 2011

Hi All,

to correctly repair bugs related to message delivery tracking in the
Logger, we have decided to drop support for the deprecated methods and
signals in Channel.Type.Text interface. We are confident that connection
managers no longer uses theses methods and signals. If you know a
connection manager that does not implement Message interface for Text
channel, speak now, otherwise your text messages might not get logged
anymore in future version of Telepathy Logger.

Cheers,
Nicolas