[Telepathy] Announce: telepathy-spec 0.22.1

Will Thompson will.thompson at collabora.co.uk
Wed Mar 30 07:38:45 PDT 2011

telepathy-spec 0.22.1 (2011-03-30)
==================================

The “we can change the things we know” release.

tarball: http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-spec/telepathy-spec-0.22.1.tar.gz
signature: http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-spec/telepathy-spec-0.22.1.tar.gz.asc

Unconventionally, this release in the 0.22 stable series of the
specification contains minor API additions. This is not intended to
become a trend; once major changes land in the specification and a
release is made in the 0.23.x unstable series, no new API will be added
to the stable branch.

• A new error code, InsufficientBalance, has been added, along with a
  balance-required key for the CallStateDetails dictionary. (Danni)

• Media.StreamHandler has grown two new method/signal pairs, namely
  SetRemoteFeedbackMessages/SupportedFeedbackMessages and
  SetRemoteHeaderExtensions/SupportedHeaderExtensions, plus some related
  types, for enabling exciting RTP header extensions and RTCP feedback
  messages.

Cheers,
--
Will