[Telepathy] telepathy-mission-control 5.7.11

Vivek Dasmohapatra vivek at collabora.co.uk
Wed May 11 17:17:19 PDT 2011

On Wed, 11 May 2011, Nathanael D. Noblet wrote:

> On 05/11/2011 09:04 AM, Vivek Dasmohapatra wrote:
>> The “Then you admit confirming not denying you ever said that?” release.
>
> How are these names chosen? I find them amusing but am surprised how
> many there are and their very uniqueness...

Generally whoever makes the release (or updates the NEWS file)
picks something suitable - sometimes we pick from a list of
quotes we keep lying around for this sort of thing, sometimes
it's a phrase that came up in conversation, or something based
on a recent (or not so recent) meme doing the rounds - there's
no particular naming scheme as far as I know.