[Telepathy] How Can I quick locate my contact

王瑞珩 sandacn at gmail.com
Tue May 17 20:24:12 PDT 2011

hi, all
     My Empathy version is 2.34.0, with upgrade to ubuntu 11.04. But I find
a special function is missing: When you want to find some one to chat, you
can press Ctrl +F, there is a search bar , you can input the name of your
contact。This function is especially useful when you have contacts more than
one screen.

     But now the function is replaced by a search contact box, i read the
the document http://live.gnome.org/Empathy/ContactSearch   , now this
function becomes a search contact with servers.

     So, my problem is how to quick locate your contact in version 2.34.0 ?
I google a lot docment, but find none!

    thanks ~~~
ryan

--