[Telepathy] Authentication problem with MD5-DIGEST method

Dawid Nowak dawid.nowak at ucd.ie
Fri Nov 4 03:13:40 PDT 2011

Hi,
The thing is that it is working with previous versions of gabble, and it doesn't work with the latest greatest from the git.
I think the problem is with user configuration in empathy.
If my user is *dawid at 193.1.132.178* authentication will fail, if my user is *dawid at mint-dell-xps* authentication will succeed.

Best regards
Dawid