[Telepathy] Help telepathy-python

Andrés Vargas andnovar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 06:50:33 PST 2011

Hi,

Can anyone help me, telling me how can I close all the open channels in
telepathy-python with the connection object.

conn.CloseAllChannels() or something like this.

How to create a channel not with

self.conn.create_channel(dbus.Dictionary({
                CHANNEL_INTERFACE + '.ChannelType': CHANNEL_TYPE_TEXT,
                CHANNEL_INTERFACE + '.TargetHandleType':
CONNECTION_HANDLE_TYPE_CONTACT,
                CHANNEL_INTERFACE + '.TargetHandle': handle
            }, signature='sv'))

I would like to use ensure_channel. when I try to send another message
through the channel I receive an error that you are already chatting with
that contact.

Also please How can I start on telepathy-mission-control5 in python.

Thanks in Advance,

Andres