[Telepathy] An error when I run the test-account

Danielle Madeley danielle.madeley at collabora.co.uk
Mon Nov 21 17:59:36 PST 2011

On Tue, 2011-11-22 at 09:55 +0800, li li wrote:
> Thank you for your suggestion. I checked by D-feet and the session bus
> org.freedesktop.Telepathy.AccountManager is running.
> Could you tell me the meaning of the "private D-Bus". Should I create
> a private D-Bus not org.freedesktop.Telepathy.AccountManager  for the
> test.
> Thank you very much

A private D-Bus is a bus which is not your regular system or session
bus.

If you run the tests with 'make check' it does it all for you (see the
README) -- I think the tests/README in telepathy-gabble has even more
information. Otherwise have a look at tools/with-session-bus.sh

--danni

--
Danielle Madeley
Software Developer, Collabora Ltd.                  Melbourne, Australia

www.collabora.co.uk